Friday, February 9, 2007

Things look different in black and white





I love the old black and white photos at Keep The Coffee Coming. There's a quality that just doesn't come through in color pictures. Same with old movies. Casablanca and Notorious wouldn't be the same in color.

All the black & whites on this entry were taken by my son over the years. He'll often choose b&w or sepia for photographs. I really must get brave and try more. So be on the lookout for a new look, at least once in a while. Not for flowers, though. :<)

3 comments:

  1. Love the black and white. Love your house. Love the daffodils. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that anyone who happens to stop by will go over and visit your wonderful blog. I love it. And, thanks janezfan for the very kind words. They mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.